Introducing the Prevention Collaborative’s Accompaniment Programme
We are excited to launch our Accompaniment Programme that matches specially-trained Prevention Mentors with partner organisations that are seeking to share, strengthen and expand their programming on preventing violence against women and their children (VAW/C).
Our approach and programmes are rooted in relationship building – an exchange between the partner and the Prevention Collaborative that recognises the power of mutual learning and sharing experiences.
This brief sets out what we can offer organisations in terms of long-term support for VAW/C prevention programming and how to apply.
THE PREVENTION COLLABORATIVE OFFERS:
- Dialogue and engagement through in-person and virtual collaboration;
- Engagement with the Collaborative’s Stewardship Committee and management team made up of VAW/C global experts;
- Participation in a Learning Community that features webinars, cross project learning exchanges and thematic dialogues. We create opportunities to both lead learning and listen to others;
- Access to the Prevention Collaborative’s curated Knowledge Platform, which features high quality resources on prevention of VAW/C;
- The opportunity to work with a community of individuals passionate about and skilled in working to prevent VAW/C while embodying feminist principles and ways of working.