Program H|M|D: A Toolkit for Action
This toolkit presents the short version of the approach contained in Programs H and M. It seeks to make the model accessible so that an increasing number of teachers, facilitators, youth workers, coaches, and health workers have the means to become gender equality activists – engaging young people to achieve lives free of inequalities, discrimination, and violence, and with full access to and knowledge about sexual health and other health services.
This toolkit maintains sexual diversity, represented by “D,” as a central part of approaches and achieving gender equity.
Section i: 10 years of Program H|M|D
- Getting Started: “10 steps to implementing Program H|M|D”
Section ii: “Best of” Program H|M activities
1. Gender, Identity and Power
2. Sexual and reproductive health rights
4. Violence Prevention
Section iii: From the soccer field to coffee fields: Where is Program H|M|D in the world?
- Settings in which Program H|M|D activities have been carried out across the globe
- Summary of Impact Evaluations of Program H .
- Instituto Promundo
- Salud y Género